This is an open message to ALL British EU expats living outside the UK.
If you have lived outside the UK for more than 15 years, you have had to endure the lies and injustice of the referendum campaign in the UK, without being able to cast your vote. This is nothing short of “democratic” treason by the British government. We have remained British because, despite living in another EU country, we remain firmly attached to the UK.
It may be possible for us to fight back. To be able to do this, we must unite with expats who were able to vote, and take action.
#BrexitJustice is a volunteer run crowdfunding campaign which exists to fund legal action in order to bring justice to dishonest politicians and challenge Brexit in the courts!
- Raise as much money as we can to ensure we have the resources required for extensive legal action
- Formally engage barristers, solicitors and QCs at a fraction of their normal fees/pro bono
- Marcus J Ball will take on the risk of being the ‘claimant’ on behalf of all backers (thus protecting backers)
- Prosecute vote leave leaders based upon fraud, misconduct in public office, undue influence and , possibly, inciting racial hatred
- Fund a judicial review and other legal action to prevent Brexit.
They need our support.
I AM WILLING TO FIGHT TO MAINTAIN
THE UNITED KINGDOM IN THE EUROPEAN UNION…..
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
(Visited 22 times, 2 visits today)